RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Valiance Online Should be more obviously alive

5 years 4 weeks ago
A cursory look at Valiance Online makes it appear that not much is happening. The home page's last post is 4 months old and the last video on your YouTube channel is a year old.

Yes, there are dev posts here in this forum that are only days old. The game is still being worked on, I get that. Before you overreact that's not what I said. I said that a CURSORY look at Valiance Online makes it appear that not much is happening.

Maybe you guys might be interested in posting something a little more recent where it's easier to find? Make the game look a bit more obviously NOT dead? Just a thought.
We are heroes. This is what we do.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

5 years 3 weeks ago
Have to agree with you. seems like the whole thing has come to a stand still. Still i do Like what we got so far.and holding out for more *fingers crossed*
There are only three alternatives. It thinks we're either a threat, food, or a mate.
It's gonna either kill us, eat us, or hump us.

• SKIPJACK
  • Developer
  • Chaos, I do it for the Lulz.
5 years 3 weeks ago
If you guys check out the discord there's conversation happening in there daily, and posts about changes a lot. ;)

There's a lot of back end work going on, you're not wrong, but its out there, we're just working on big projects that take up more time than just watching the forums, but that's what I'm here for!
I would say back away slowly but umm… I think I’ll just shoot you.

5 years 3 weeks ago
SKIPJACK wrote:
If you guys check out the discord there's conversation happening in there daily, and posts about changes a lot. ;)

There's a lot of back end work going on, you're not wrong, but its out there, we're just working on big projects that take up more time than just watching the forums, but that's what I'm here for!

As long as you feel you are making progress and realize how the project is currently perceived, then I'm fine with the situation. I assume much like another project, there is no need to hype here until you have something significant to show AND can also start to deliver on regular updates that are more visual in nature. i.e. That last 10% of an MMO where joe schmoe can see big differences in the game(UI, combat, costumes, animations, etc), the purpose being that is when you really push for more crowdfunding. Hopefully, you don't take our negative view too seriously and recognize we really just want something to play. I feel like we are nearly at that last 10% where the project is recognizable as a full game with nearly all systems working in conjunction with each other so I am chomping at the bit to see that hurdle passed and the polish begins. Until then, everything looks boring to the non-developer.
Last Edit: 5 years 3 weeks ago by SavageFist.

• SKIPJACK
  • Developer
  • Chaos, I do it for the Lulz.
5 years 3 weeks ago
It's a valid reply for sure, it wasnt meant as a jab, I apologize if it seemed so, or to sound as if we're particularly bothered, just noting that over the last few months the updates topic for internal has gotten crazy amounts of changes, info and questions have been answered in the discord (some of which I've used as replies here) and theres also a bit more in terms of website delivery being worked on with me and Ironsight. It's slow, I'll admit but we arent a super big team so we have to do what we can when we can to focus. And right now sadly cosmetic things to cause hype are lacking in some respects, due to wanting the game to function properly...

There is the hoverboard content we gave a sneak peak of albeit that was a little while back, but I fully intend to focus more sneak peaks once Ironsight and I, well, iron out all the kinks so to speak.

I know from a non-dev side its quiet, boring and lacking. But we've been trying to respond to topics to get the ball rolling to spark interest in the forums.
I would say back away slowly but umm… I think I’ll just shoot you.
Last Edit: 5 years 3 weeks ago by SKIPJACK.
1 user said "Thank You!"
Moderators: AEGIS