RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Alter Ego

7 years 5 months ago
Has this been discussed before? I think it would be cool to have a costume slot associated with a second power choice. Perhaps call it an alter ego slot that players can use if they choose.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

7 years 5 months ago
I am excited for the whole idea of having a secret id. No other superhero MMO has that feature. It will add a twist to the game where your enemies could learn who you are and attack you when vulnerable.

But even with the feature, we will always have an Iron Man (where everyone knows who you are) to go with every Bat Man (where you keep your secret a secret)

• Oskmey
  • WOOT!
  • FounderBronzeSilver
7 years 3 months ago
I like the idea of having a "civvies" clothing option that does not necessarily burn one of the costume slots. Maybe only one and if you want something different (i.e. various RPing) you just have to go through the trouble of putting it together again.

Without revealing who you really are? That would open the game missions up to possible stealth missions where you need to stay hidden throughout. Creep around, run if you get spotted... That could be a lot of fun.

7 years 3 months ago
Oskmey wrote:
I like the idea of having a "civvies" clothing option that does not necessarily burn one of the costume slots. Maybe only one and if you want something different (i.e. various RPing) you just have to go through the trouble of putting it together again.

Without revealing who you really are? That would open the game missions up to possible stealth missions where you need to stay hidden throughout. Creep around, run if you get spotted... That could be a lot of fun.

Whoa that is a excellent idea! Another alter ego aspect is when you fly in CO then change costumes it gives off a transformation animation I want to see animations with them.

• Oskmey
  • WOOT!
  • FounderBronzeSilver
7 years 3 months ago
I like animations as well. Loved some that came out in CoH and I had changes all set to macros of course. :D
Moderators: AEGIS