RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Choosing Powers

6 years 8 months ago
I am unsure if it is just me or everyone but when I create a character it forces me to choose a certain Primary power with a Secondary Power. Say I want to create a Brawler with Fire Melee and Iron Resolve if forces me to have Fire Melee and Street Brawling. I have changed up various aspects and it seems to do the same thing forcing certain powers for primary and secondary. Am I missing something?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

6 years 8 months ago
You have to press the select button in the center of the screen. It's hard to see

6 years 8 months ago
So on this subject, only certain powers are available. When creating a character some of the powers are not available with other other powers. Am I the only one that sees this? Such as Debilitator the only secondary power you can get is Healing power all other powers are blocked out. This is just an example it is the same on other builds. Maybe i am having a problem on my end if someone would let me know if they see the same thing or maybe one of the Devs could just let me know they are not all open for testing yet. Thanks.

• Haplo
  • Premium Member
6 years 8 months ago
No, you're not alone. It's still Alpha - the devs have announced more patches are coming this week that will be enabling those powers, adding the first profession (BioEngineer), and so on and so forth. It's just where the game is currently at :)

6 years 8 months ago
Ooh, today it was a nightmare just trying to get anything to work. First login, I couldn't see any of the in-game buttons, so I couldn't even log in. After restarting the game, I could finally start to create a character, but I couldn't select any power sets because the "Select" button disappeared, and the secondary powers wouldn't even load at all. After creating the character, the game wouldn't finish loading when I logged in, so I'd get to stare at a bunch of grass and trees until I pressed ALT-F4. Finally, after restarting once again, the game let me play.

It's an Alpha all right!
Moderators: AEGIS