RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Allow for more customization

• KidRad
  • FounderBronze
6 years 7 months ago
My favorite part of CoH was the endless number of options you could choose from, and how customized you could make it. I know it is still alpha right now, but I would like to see a lot more options for costume pieces, especially less techie, more traditional pieces, like the Robin style mask, spiderman style face masks, half masks, simple helmets, white tee shirts, shorts, sneakers, spandex shirts, letters and generic logos on the chest, simple capes, long capes, shorter capes, etc. Basically, if you see it in a comic book character, I want to be able to have it as an option. Also, wings, more non-human facial options, skin textures, claws, etc.

I would also like to be able to select the color for each costume piece, rather than just picking an overall color scheme of 4 colors.

So in short, I would like much more customization.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

6 years 7 months ago
Are you talking about more customization types? (AKA You want a wrist watch slot)

Or just more options for each category we currently have? (We need more hair types)
Join me live for a chat at discord.gg/PEPFfNg

6 years 7 months ago
A bit of both. Definitely need more choices for existing categories, like more mask and shirt options, plus stuff like skin textures and wings, which would be their own category.

6 years 7 months ago
Jaximus wrote:
(AKA You want a wrist watch slot)

This. And other assorted jewelry. Give an element of The Sims. :P

• Zekk
  • FounderBronzeSilver
    GoldPlatinumDiamond
6 years 6 months ago
Tattoos!!! Like a separate overlay just for tattoos so that even if your character's body is covered up the tattoos are still there.
NO LOCK BOXES!!!

• Duane
  • Premium Member
  • FounderBronzeSilver
    Gold
6 years 6 months ago
Hair.... girls need more hair. Guys too.

6 years 2 months ago
Let girls and guys access the same hair :D

• Fraile
  • Premium Member
  • FounderBronze
6 years 2 months ago
Hope they add all free features for morphing to animals aliens and spooky creatures for villains. In CO there are a lot of cool pieces of outfits and costumes but need to be paid off with a monthly subsrciption.
The Raven observes from the sky. He descends as a death God, and he takes the souls they debt for himself...
Moderators: AEGIS