RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Character parts?

• Page:

7 years 3 months ago
MikaMerrow wrote:
blacke4dawn wrote:
MikaMerrow wrote:
blacke4dawn wrote:
MikaMerrow wrote:
I was hoping for CO levels, as CoH was limiting for me. Drat.
Not sure what you mean there but your initial post only alluded to types of non-human body parts and there CoH and CO are on par as far as I remember. The variations within each type is of course higher in CO but there were some unique ones in CoH as well.

Expecting that VO launches with as many costume items as CO has now may be a bit too ambitious. I'm pretty sure that VO has at least doubled its costume items compared to launch, maybe even more than tripled. Besides, VO has to have something good that can generate revenue ;) .

Actually, CoH was incredibly limited compared to CO in terms of non-human body parts (ie it had none as I recall). Also, you had to unlock capes, let alone having wings (maybe later in the life). CO's main and best feature was its character creator, and in order to compete, VO needs to line itself to be at least on par with CO in that regard.

As for the revenue, there are other things one can charge for other than costumes (although costume sets are a good idea). Having a freeform slot, Rez devices and bonuses, etc. I primarily am looking for something more than the usual human build.

Maybe when CoH launched it was limited in the types of non-humanoid body parts that it could offer but when it closed it essentially had them all. Now I'm not talking about the different options for wings tail legs heads and so on but rather just the basic types themselves (think the slot itself if it helps).

I am expecting that at launch VO will have all the different types that CO has now, not as many options as CO has but the same types.

Here's a sample of characters I have in CO I hope to make in VO.
Here
Here
Here
Here
And Here

HINT: None of these I could make in CoX, ever.
It seems we are discussing/argumenting on different levels.

I am on the level of having or not having wings, tails, horns, beast/monster heads, digitigrade/ungulate legs/feet and so on at all (what I call types of non-human body parts). You seem to be on the level of different options for wings, tails, horns and so on.

So I'm pretty sure that you'll agree with me that CoH, at least at its end, was pretty much on par for the different types of non-human body parts compared to CO at that time. For the different options within each type then yes CO has a wider range (pretty sure even at the time of CoH's closing) but there are options that are only available in CO or CoH respectively. Hopefully we'll get all the options that are in CO and CoH so we can recreate any toon from either game if we want to. Though I doubt we'll have that wide a range of options for each non-human body part at launch, even if we look at one game alone.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

7 years 3 months ago
This guy cleared some stuff up

valiance.shogn.net/forum/valiance-reques...customize-minions#51

JonnyFive is an awesome name by the way. If nothing else, be a minion class, make the character of your dreams there. I imagine the hero will not have spider legs :lol:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Moderators: AEGIS