RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Heroes/Villains Face Off - BOREALIS

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 11 months ago
As part of our Weekly Community Schedule, we'll pit your heroes against our villains, or your villains against our heroes and see who the community feels would win. A tool for submitting your characters is almost ready so we'll just use this thread today.

Today's foe for your villains is BOREALIS whose profile can be found in our character database.

Take a look, post your own VILLAIN if you have one to share and then let us know who you think would win in a one on one match up!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
1 user said "Thank You!"

6 years 11 months ago
Flux
Height: 6'0"

One seemingly peaceful night, Glimmer was ambushed by an assassin. The battle was short, with Glimmer clearly having the upper hand. The would be assassin retreated. Glimmer didn't think much of it. Little did she know that the assassin wasn't out to kill her, but get her blood. The DNA was fused together with the DNA of a secretive CEO of a massive biotech company in a misguided attempt to create a child and heir to his riches.

Flux was that child. She is gifted with many of Glimmer's abilities plus the cold, unwavering will of her father. She shares an unsettling resemblance to Glimmer (and therefore Borealis). One particular ability unique to Flux is the ability to turn her body into living lightning. She can use this to quickly and stealthily travel the city using the power lines. It is also useful for avoiding attacks and absorbing energy based damage. She can control magnetic fields up to 30 yards and create lightning bolts from her finger tips. Her speed is remarkable, traveling as fast as lightning in short bursts in open air. While Flux is fast and has decent range, she is not very sturdy. A gun shot wound would be extremely painful if it managed to hit.

Flux started out in the most prestigious schools, the best tutors, and a full schedule of extra-curricular activities. At a young age, her ego was already massive. By the time she hit her teenage years, no one could tolerate being around her. This isolation made her a bit crazy. Once she realized she could take what she wanted using her powers and no one would stand her way, Flux quickly fell into a life of crime. She takes what she wants, when she wants, and no there are few who can stand in her way.

(My apologies to the artist's image I butchered)
Attachments:
To err is human, to err 404 page not found is computer.

• ZeeHero
  • Platinum Member
  • FounderBronzeSilver
    Gold
6 years 11 months ago
Flux sounded a lot like my hero Tera Voltaire when you mentioned the ability to turn herself into living lightning..
There is tremendous life and personality in a name. It should be at least as agonized over as any character trait.”
― Travis Beacham

6 years 11 months ago
I am undecided about who would win in a fight, but I know one thing for sure, it probably wouldn't be a good idea to anywhere near if Borealis and Flux started going at it. Computers, phones, vehicles would be fried for miles. In this fight two large egos with massive power I think no one really wins, ;)
To err is human, to err 404 page not found is computer.
Moderators: AEGIS