RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Level 1 ????

• Chit
  • Bronze
6 years 4 months ago
I got into the alpha yesterday and since then I've tried multiple different power sets, and I've yet to find one where I can actually hit an enemy. Seriously, I can't even hit lvl 1 people...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

• Kocin
  • Bronze
6 years 4 months ago
Might not be the same issue I had but found after making a new character the game auto switched to the skill pane that had my defensive powers rather than my attacks, try cycling through to the other panes?

• Chit
  • Bronze
6 years 4 months ago
Yeah, I already went through that one when I made a commander. For some reason my pets would miss every shot, then I made a fire projector, had the same issue, then i made a superstrength same thing. I messed around with it for like 3 hours and I didn't hit a single enemy.

6 years 4 months ago
That is so strange. I have been able to get a couple of characters up in levels now. I have a commander, which I admit, was a real pain. But both Ice & Fire Ranged was working just fine. I have not built a melee character yet. I'm wondering if a reinstall will maybe help? That was something I had to do, do to an issue with login.

6 years 4 months ago
Thanks for this report; I'm looking into it now. I just finished doing some testing with both Fire Projection and Ice Projection and all seems to be working well. However, one of our programmers did recently get some updates in to the projectile system which may have fixed whatever issues you all are having. I'm going to be reverting to the system before his update, which is the update that is on the live server now.

Will follow-up as soon as I can isolate the issue.

6 years 4 months ago
I've isolated it. It's an animation trigger error on the server. Will be getting a fix for this in as quickly as possible. Thanks again for the report.

• Chit
  • Bronze
6 years 3 months ago
Thanks for looking into it, I'll check it out when I have time.
Moderators: AEGIS