RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Emphasis on RP

• Vnami
  • Bronze
6 years 4 months ago
I would like to suggest not only leveling through Combat but being able to level through RP.

Being able to turn the RP tag on and rp with people and have that tag on will allow you to gain experience over time.

As well as a small amount of exp per action emote and per /say comment.

The increments will be alot lower than that of combat naturally so it cannot be abused. But people that would RP everyday for years. Specially people that run guilds, and events et cetera. Or perhaps even limiting this as a guild permission to enable or disable for their guild during guild events would be nice.

That way RPers can do what they love and RP and not have to try and mix their time nonstop between grinding mobs/quests/story all the time and do not have to suffer for it.
"The mind is of itself. It can make a heaven out of hell, or a hell out of heaven."

Selena V'nami ~ Owner of The Clover Exchange
The administrator has disabled public write access.

• Vnami
  • Bronze
6 years 4 months ago
As for the say comments or the emotes you could also add a timer on the trigger so that people cannot just spam comments or emotes to get levelups.

As well as make the toggleable extremely low numbers, on a trigger timer as well as turning itself off over maybe say 60 minutes of idling.
"The mind is of itself. It can make a heaven out of hell, or a hell out of heaven."

• ZeeHero
  • Platinum Member
  • FounderBronzeSilver
    Gold
6 years 4 months ago
I think that the intention is to integrate the RP elements into the gameplay itself. you'd level through gameplay but be able to RP while doing so very well.
There is tremendous life and personality in a name. It should be at least as agonized over as any character trait.”
― Travis Beacham

• Vnami
  • Bronze
6 years 4 months ago
Which would be very awesome if so. I havn't been able to get in to the game yet as I got it whilst the patch has been under way. But my goal with the concept is to not make RPers have to suffer being able to level their toons up and get awesome rewards because they spend all their time RPing and focusing on story.

However, if that goal is already in mind and remedied in a different fashion, all the better. :)

6 years 4 months ago
We have extensive RP features planned and in place.

For a "RP level" style of a thing, no we are not planning on doing something like that. We do have dedicated RP professions such as chef, dancer, musician, detective, bartender and more. I call them dedicated RP professions because they don't directly craft or are involved in crafting thing that are used in combat, but each one does have a purpose for even the non RPers.

We also have different character states. So you will have your combat state (AKA when your being a superhero) and non-combat states (AKA Civilian)

ATM there is no limit planned for what professions you can do in what state but some will get small bonuses to aid in the RP.
Join me live for a chat at discord.gg/PEPFfNg
1 user said "Thank You!"

6 years 3 months ago
Jaximus wrote:
We have extensive RP features planned and in place.

For a "RP level" style of a thing, no we are not planning on doing something like that. We do have dedicated RP professions such as chef, dancer, musician, detective, bartender and more. I call them dedicated RP professions because they don't directly craft or are involved in crafting thing that are used in combat, but each one does have a purpose for even the non RPers.

We also have different character states. So you will have your combat state (AKA when your being a superhero) and non-combat states (AKA Civilian)

ATM there is no limit planned for what professions you can do in what state but some will get small bonuses to aid in the RP.

:woohoo:
Moderators: AEGIS