RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Damage Numbers on Super Strength

7 years 1 month ago
I've noticed that super strength puts out really low damage compared to the other damage sets. At around level 9, 4 of my SS powers were still dealing between 28-40 damage while a similarly leveled friend was dealing a minimum of 200. Most interesting was that my moderate damage power was usually the closest to 40 damage, while my extreme damage power was actually usually in the 20's. I also tested some fire melee and at level 3, fire sword had already begun dealing 40+ damage.

I'm aware this is just alpha, but I think the weirdness that the moderate damage powers would be dealing more damage than the extreme damage powers is worth calling attention to.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

• HotNerd
  • Premium Member
  • I'm allergic to Discord.
  • FounderBronze
7 years 1 month ago
[0.0.1.1] I'm surprised that you have a lvl 9 melee character despite the low dmg. Right now I'm playing as a level 4 Street/Iron melee and it me a while to take down a lvl 1. I cannot take down one or two level 1s mixed with a level 5 because I die. I don't think the secondary powerset Iron is working correctly so I have 3 attack powers.
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by HotNerd.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: AEGIS