RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Elements Manipulator

6 years 8 months ago
I didn't see this in the forum so I thought I'd throw this out there. Not sure what powersets are in the works for manipulator, but I'm really hoping for something elements related (storm/earth/fire combo). I see these as being great team sets, with holds, DoT, enemy debuffs, and ally buffs.

This set could contain ability to throw boulders, wind gusts, lightening strikes etc. Doesn't have to do a ton of damage, but the ability to control from a distance sounds perfect for manipulators.

Since manipulators have team support, or high damage as a secondary, a player could make an elements/fire as a solo character - hold, debuff and high damage. or they could go elements/heal or some other ally support power to be more team oriented.

Sounds fun to me at least.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

6 years 8 months ago
I agree. Loved playing an all controller team back on coh. FIRE FIRE!. Also liked storm, but it took the correct person to play one. I remember this one person would turn on hurrican right near the mobs. :side: facepalm*

6 years 7 months ago
Agree!

6 years 7 months ago
DeathClutch wrote:
I agree. Loved playing an all controller team back on coh. FIRE FIRE!. Also liked storm, but it took the correct person to play one. I remember this one person would turn on hurrican right near the mobs. :side: facepalm*

The ONE TIME I let loose hurricane in the middle of a mob and people like you never let me forget it! I kid of course. I did do that once or twice when I was learning my grav/storm character. Honestly gravity should have had a lock down. Earth had it, why not gravity?? I miss the power sets of COH. I had a grav/storm troller a lightening storm defender (truly lethal) a D3 defender (dark dark dark) a Dark ice defender (i loved dark). The combinations you could put together in terms of team play was astounding. You didn't have to rely on the holy trinity of tank, heals and dps to get through a Task Force *ahem* raid like you do today.

6 years 5 months ago
I admit, while it was not my first AT, eventually my favorite character was my Controller. Earth Control, Weather Manipulation, with Fire Epics. It was very range, certainly not big on damage, but it was a blast to play. Freezing multiple groups, throwing out fireballs, calling down lightning, knocking people back or down, calling up an Earth Elemental to tank for me. He was pretty weak in Melee, but felt amazing to play. I miss him. The Manipulator, looks like it might fit the bill. Here's hoping.
Moderators: AEGIS