RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Manipulator

• HotNerd
  • Premium Member
  • I'm allergic to Discord.
  • FounderBronze
7 years 2 months ago
Hi,

I'm here to post about the 'Manipulator', found here valiance.shogn.net/game/archetypes .

More specifically i am interested in its power sets: Ranged Control && Ranged Support.

I have played City of Heroes for a number of years, and thinking back, my favorite archetype had to be the Controller. The controller had the same primary and secondary theme to choose from. I would play in groups as a team player, controlling the AI, making sure they don't hurt my teammates. If they hurt my teammates, i would buff/debuff accordingly. You could probably guess that solo play was not fun, but that was dependent on the build. A hard act to write behind the scenes I am sure.

All in all I am very excited to see the Controller make a comeback as the Manipulator. Am I alone with this? This sub-forum of
'Powers & Abilities' is a little inactive, so lets make some noise!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
1 user said "Thank You!"

7 years 2 months ago
Was there anything like that in the video? I seen a brawler maybe a projector? Sounds cool, would be neat to see it.

6 years 8 months ago
My favorite controller in CoH was my plant/kinetic controller. Plant pets on speed? Those were fun.

• ZeeHero
  • Platinum Member
  • FounderBronzeSilver
    Gold
6 years 8 months ago
I'm more interested in the Ranged Control Ranged Damage form of manipulator, and really want there to be a way to make one with only Telekinesis and Telepathy abilities.
There is tremendous life and personality in a name. It should be at least as agonized over as any character trait.”
― Travis Beacham
1 user said "Thank You!"
Moderators: AEGIS