RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Destructible Items

8 years 1 month ago
This is something more of a personal love I had with the game and how I fell in love all over again with CoH back in Issue 7. I loved the destroyable objects they brought into the game when attacking a city as part of a bank robbery. There was nothing more fun in that moment than running around a small instanced part of Paragon city and blowing cars, trucks, fire hydrants and ANYTHING to pieces with my dark blasts and my buddy smashing stuff up with her fire powers.

I would love to see a similar thing implemented in this game as one of those many things in game that made me feel powerful. Blowing a car apart from far away with my energy blasts, smashing a demon so hard in the face he collapses into a pile at my feet, stamping the ground and throwing minions around me all over the place and sending in my minions to destroy everything that gets in my way, actively cleaning the street quite effectively.

This is just a suggestion and as I'm no programmer I don't have any idea what or how, if it can, be implemented. I find it difficult to think up any way to implement these things besides simply apeing CoH but I'd love to see this again and go running around, destroying everything I see or just doing one of these "destruction type missions" as a good way to blow off steam after a hard day of work.

Thoughts?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
1 user said "Thank You!"

• Broxen
  • I'm happy to be here
  • FounderBronzeSilver
    GoldPlatinum
7 years 11 months ago
I agree. I think there could be some really cool ways to do this, especially in instanced play.
-Broxen aka Sarim
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: AEGIS