RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

5 feature request in 1 post

7 years 11 months ago
ok I have 5 feature request I would like to see added...

1. a group matching system that has filters so you can search for people by either level range, for a specific quest you have, party role, or people that is online that has the same quest.

2. sidekick system that would allow higher and lower level players to match your level and do missions with you earning rewards that match their natural level. a rewards system can be in place for sidekicking to the same player over time.

3. Multiple costume slots for different outfits. 3 of them free and you can buy more in the future shop with a 4th granted free when you join a super team so you can wear their colors.

4. open world events like game lore supervillians/heroes that spawn in random locations in the middle of an area as a boss and rewards players that take them down within a timer that starts a countdown after they spawn.

5. In game non combat pets that pick up loot for us that has their own inventory that we can use filters on that allows us to say only pick up things our level or only pick up specific color enhancements or specific type. the pets can be anything from robot drones, animal sidekicks we can customize colors to match our supersuits, or a plant type monster. special versions can be sold in the shop with a basic version that can be earned in game via a quest you get at lower level.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
1 user said "Thank You!"

• Broxen
  • I'm happy to be here
  • FounderBronzeSilver
    GoldPlatinum
7 years 10 months ago
Dragnmastralex wrote:
ok I have 5 feature request I would like to see added...
4. open world events like game lore supervillians/heroes that spawn in random locations in the middle of an area as a boss and rewards players that take them down within a timer that starts a countdown after they spawn.

5. In game non combat pets that pick up loot for us that has their own inventory that we can use filters on that allows us to say only pick up things our level or only pick up specific color enhancements or specific type. the pets can be anything from robot drones, animal sidekicks we can customize colors to match our supersuits, or a plant type monster. special versions can be sold in the shop with a basic version that can be earned in game via a quest you get at lower level.

I think I read somewhere that 1-3 will be implemented at some point :woohoo: . #4 and #5 are really great ideas! In particular, I think GW2 really crushed it with the epic feel of zone-spawns and true giant monster battles. CoH had a little bit of this with the Jack-in-Irons seasonal zone-event, but I'm not aware of any others that execute in the way your describing.

Anyway, just writing to say Great Ideas! :P
-Broxen aka Sarim
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: AEGIS