RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Feature requests kudos and the like.

7 years 11 months ago
First off I just want to heap loads of praise on you Devs!!!!! Obviously you know the group of people your trying to reach hence why myself and many many other old CoH/CoV players are running around your partial cityscape gushing about how it feels. I myself and pleased that you as a whole are being brave enough to open up your game in it's starting phase to players. I played CoH for 4 years and had several characters and to that end I basically recreated one of my first characters from there into your game. I am thrilled to be a part of this pre-alpha. One feature I'd like to request is an in game bug/glitch reporting system either through MUSE or someone else in the main building. This would allow players with an eye for bugs (and dare I say) a willingness to attempt to break the game to see what may or may not work. This would help those of us inside the pre alpha to quickly feed you what we experienced before we forget while logging into the forums. I noted on my first day that enhancement slots didn't always accept an enhancement even when one was available. Combat obviously has some slugishness but it's prealpha and as such this is a minor nuisance. One other addition would be a quest objective marker on the area a specific set of Perps or Kings can be found. The city is massive and with no travel powers finding a random group of Perps in a vague direction is at best frustrating, and at worst rage inducing. Don't get me wrong, I understand your working on many thousand lines of code and so tracking things down or adjusting code has issues in of itself. The last thing I'd like to request is a working map. On my screen (granted my computer isn't the best) my mini map and city map are transparent with only a marker showing myself or allies nearby. This is difficult to work without. Thanks for the awesomeness keep it up!!!!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: AEGIS