RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Bank Robbery's

7 years 4 months ago
can we get some kind of bank like robbery, i really miss smashing vaults open and beating up the power armored fuzz :evil: ;) B)

some of my favorite gaming experiences involved high difficulty setting large teams fighting and sometimes dying (lol) in robbery's.
fight in beat guards beat boss ambush flee before more reinforcements its a solid formula :P with lots of nostalgia attached

and if you wanted to mix it up and have a pvp bank robbery area/que/arrangement of some sort, that would be cool also :cheer:

you could have heroes sit in lobby while the villians fought to vault and let them see the villians names/look them up on the crime computer so heroes could plan out target order then have them spawn in at bank entrance when vault is destroyed. that way vills get a little time fighting together to get teamwork happening and heroes have time to plan who they are going to target/make a plan :whistle:
Such is Life
Knowledge is power, hide it well
The administrator has disabled public write access.

7 years 4 months ago
This is a feature that our Systems Director is already working on. He is currently looking at how the open-world PvP areas will operate. We don't want to detach players from the city in order to allow these events to happen, so lots of work is going into making it feel right for PvP lovers and players that don't enjoy PvP gameplay.
1 user said "Thank You!"

7 years 4 months ago
it was the most common wish to come up running bank jobs "i wish human heroes responded "i wish it was human villians we where stopping" kind of comments where every other bank job :)
also both thumbs up for looking for ways to not divide up pvp into only pvp stand alone maps :)
ive seen some good faction uniform/pin systems for that also some "hot zones" proximity flagging systems to objective and warning timer
but im sure you guys are looking at everything :D
Such is Life
Knowledge is power, hide it well
Last Edit: 7 years 4 months ago by Archanarchist.
1 user said "Thank You!"

7 years 4 months ago
Yes we are. Our Systems Director is working really hard to make it feel seamless and natural. He was a hardcore PvPer in CoH, so you can imagine how important it is for him to make things right on that side of the pond.
Moderators: AEGIS