RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

...Slime powers?

• Xel
7 years 1 month ago
"Feature Request" sounds a bit more correct since the powers don't exist yet.

I've gotten rather attached to the idea of slimepeople thanks to a certain BYOND game involving a crew on a space station, but of course slime stuff isn't frequently seen in games, short of being a common enemy. There isn't too much of this in comics, I'll admit, though there are some cases.

Huh. Actually there are more examples than I thought. Not very pretty though.

Marvel
Alex (Inferno Baby)
Glob Herman
Klyntar (symbiotes)
Quagmire
Sack
Toad
Viskid

DC
Clayface
Plasmus

There's a mess of other non-comic cases as well, but I figure I might as well focus on these. Let's see, need a little brainstorming goin' on here...

Slime powers could be used to:

-slow or disable enemies' movement
-slow their attacking speed
-tether them to a point, restricting their movement
-catch and yank them back towards the user
-make the ground slippery
-cause multiple enemies to be stuck together

I've been looking for a new home, and with any luck, this could be it.
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Xel. Reason: I accidentally hit Enter instead of clicking "Insert" regarding a wiki link.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

7 years 1 month ago
I would definitely like to see powers like this. The typical hero powers are great and should be included. But having more of the fringe powers like "slime" and "shape-shifting" would be great additions and make for some very interesting combinations.
To err is human, to err 404 page not found is computer.

6 years 11 months ago
Yes to shape-shifting; I was just thinking about this on a different thread about costume changes. A lot of the slime powers in the OP remind me of a crowd control build. I think there might be an interesting niche for shape-shifter as a single-target control, like a tank, or maybe as a support build. Maybe those are both super-obvious...I just now thought of Groot.

Anyway, ahem. Yes to shape-shifting.
Moderators: AEGIS