RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Ice & Earth Defense!!

5 years 11 months ago
PLEASE add Ice Defense and Earth Defense power sets! Those were my favorite power sets from City of Heroes, and I would love to make a character that uses either. You already have a Fire Defense, so I think it makes sense to include these other elemental defense types :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
1 user said "Thank You!"

• Fraile
  • Premium Member
  • FounderBronze
5 years 11 months ago
We have already an ice powerset for testing in-game. Earth powers will come after some new patches. They are upgrading the current animation system and working on some buffs and nerfs caused by abilities like stuns and disorient. The ice defense set it’s going to be soon.
The Raven observes from the sky. He descends as a death God, and he takes the souls they debt for himself...
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Fraile.

5 years 11 months ago
Cool, glad to hear they have plans for Ice Defense. Same for Earth—I hope not only for Earth Melee, but Earth Defense. Personally I'd intermix the two, like Ice Melee and Earth Defense.
1 user said "Thank You!"

• Fraile
  • Premium Member
  • FounderBronze
5 years 11 months ago
I think ice defense it’s called frost enhacement based on foggy mist to confuse enemies, ice blocks and ice skin like Mei from Overwatch. The earth one would be something like rock skin and walls like Inara from Paladins. Sorry but I had to name it, those are my favourites characters in both games.
The Raven observes from the sky. He descends as a death God, and he takes the souls they debt for himself...
Moderators: AEGIS