RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Racing... or just leisure driving...

6 years 11 months ago
...to the next McD to be prepared for a movie night at home with some buddys / at hall of justice with some superbuddys ;)

And of course:
preedit: actually here was one of the Batmobiles supposed to be as finisher but I had to many links already. I am confident a quick google search might reveal one or two thousand versions of it if anyone wants to see one right now ;)

preedit2: sigh; also removed one of Batgirls Bikes since still to many links.

preedit3: I'll just split that up in two posts -.-

Not all can/want/will fly/superspeed/teleport. And even if its still a fun diversion to drive around for some reason or another.

Oh yeah, and it adds the ability for drive-by shootings for villains of course :P
The administrator has disabled public write access.

6 years 11 months ago
Part 2 of the examples :)

6 years 11 months ago
Interesting idea. I was thinking about a similar feature. It may be a bit of a technical challenge since a vehicle (especially ones that heroes use) are typically much larger than a human which could lead to some sizing issues. For example, can a large car drive down narrow alleys? Up stairs? Not impossible but that would be a whole new set of objects. Now, something like a motorcycle could probably be done easily. It could be a 'skin' for super speed or a jet pack could be a 'skin' for flight.
To err is human, to err 404 page not found is computer.

6 years 11 months ago
Frosty3579 wrote:
Interesting idea. I was thinking about a similar feature. It may be a bit of a technical challenge since a vehicle (especially ones that heroes use) are typically much larger than a human which could lead to some sizing issues. For example, can a large car drive down narrow alleys? Up stairs? Not impossible but that would be a whole new set of objects. Now, something like a motorcycle could probably be done easily. It could be a 'skin' for super speed or a jet pack could be a 'skin' for flight.

Outside the Turtles Trashtruck the examples above are all more or less normal sized. I meant that as actual additional gameplay element rather than additional travelpowers (although it could be an alternative to that). Like in Saints Row (or probably GTA or APB) where your character and the vehicle are two separate entitys. Characters with "tech & money" as superpower could eventually invest in skills that adds itemslots, durability, hitpoints & damage increases to vehicles they use.
Moderators: AEGIS