RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Beta Announcement!

• SKIPJACK
  • Developer
  • Chaos, I do it for the Lulz.
3 years 8 months ago
Hey there everyone!

As you might have noticed in our Internal Updates Thread we've been updating internally prepping for the release of a patch for the Beta; I've mentioned it in the discord as I just can't keep my mouth shut with anticipation, which has lead to some slightly embarrassing moments :P , needless to say because of my over excitement on things to come, I mistyped about release time of the update, as we ran into delays after announcing it due to continued reports of things and wanting to be as updated as possible.
*NOTE: That is in no way a bad thing, we love the reports and need them, it just gave us more things to fix.

The sad news?
We were so focused on finding fixes for some major issues, we pushed back the update, for a while during this week.

The good news?
My fingers are itching to hit that button to edit and announce that the patch is live. (full of fixes, content additions, a new launcher, etc.)

The best news?
Because of this major patch we are extending our open beta by 2 whole weeks!!!

That's right, we want to make sure everyone get's a real feel for Valiiance as it normally is, with quests, more mobs, nicer looking animations, etc.
We've noticed the announcement of "This is just Network testing" has slipped through the cracks quite a few times, and we want to show you the city of San Cielo like you've never seen! :lol:
I would say back away slowly but umm… I think I’ll just shoot you.
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by AEGIS.
The administrator has disabled public write access.