RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

It's an update!

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
7 years 1 month ago
Sorry we've been so quiet.

We're working on the finishing touches on the private alpha and prepping updates to the website for the test as well.

Stay tuned...
The administrator has disabled public write access.
6 users said "Thank You!"

• Pyrion
  • FounderBronzeSilver
7 years 1 month ago
Thanx for the update. Please do not hibernate like that again, you are scaring us :)

7 years 1 month ago
I just found out about SOH today. Seems like they use rented servers to keep cost low, from what I've over looked just scaning their site. I will say they kept the same archetypes as COH, thus giving oldplayers a warm welcome home. Which honestly is what we are all looking for, I really have high hopes with VO though. May we acheive Victorious.
Attachments:

7 years 1 month ago
AEGIS wrote:

We're working on the finishing touches on the private alpha and prepping updates to the website for the test as well.

Stay tuned...

Well... since I stood tuned for nearly four days now I feel a tad sore and need those update infos to rest a bit :whistle:

7 years 4 weeks ago
AEGIS wrote:

Stay tuned...

Looking forward to it. So far I've been liking the environments and costumes. Hopefully we will see updated combat, animations, sound effects and/or particle effects in this next release.

7 years 2 weeks ago
Just joined the site miss COH but the game looks pretty good. Hope this game continues.

7 years 2 weeks ago
AEGIS wrote:

Stay tuned...

I'm tuned in :) still
There are only three alternatives. It thinks we're either a threat, food, or a mate.
It's gonna either kill us, eat us, or hump us.

7 years 2 weeks ago
Same here. Ive been playing paragon chat in the mean while to keep myself patient.

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
7 years 2 weeks ago
2 users said "Thank You!"

• ZeeHero
  • Platinum Member
  • FounderBronzeSilver
    Gold
7 years 1 week ago
Glad to see this. I saw the news section and was worried that the game had run into some sort of major issue becuase there are no posts since a year ago.

Can't wait to try the open alpha when it comes out on steam :woohoo:
There is tremendous life and personality in a name. It should be at least as agonized over as any character trait.”
― Travis Beacham

7 years 1 week ago
AEGIS wrote:
A rough ETA for the big reveal/update eventually? Grab the chance now that the press has the eyes on you :D
ZeeHero wrote:
Glad to see this. I saw the news section and was worried that the game had run into some sort of major issue becuase there are no posts since a year ago.

Wait what? Its an steam exclusive? Not that it matters much since its an MMO anyway but... I try to avoid the eeeew client. :/

• ZeeHero
  • Platinum Member
  • FounderBronzeSilver
    Gold
7 years 1 week ago
Anothername wrote:
AEGIS wrote:
A rough ETA for the big reveal/update eventually? Grab the chance now that the press has the eyes on you :D
ZeeHero wrote:

Wait what? Its an steam exclusive? Not that it matters much since its an MMO anyway but... I try to avoid the eeeew client. :/

I believe I saw one of the developers say somewhere on these forums that it will be both on steam and downloadable from the website. not 100% sure would have to find it again.
There is tremendous life and personality in a name. It should be at least as agonized over as any character trait.”
― Travis Beacham

7 years 1 week ago
ZeeHero wrote:
Anothername wrote:
AEGIS wrote:
ZeeHero wrote:

I believe I saw one of the developers say somewhere on these forums that it will be both on steam and downloadable from the website. not 100% sure would have to find it again.

No need but thank you for the offer :) Sounds whats usually is done with MMOs. And even if not it does not really matter. Was just surprised, thats all.

Far more important is the big fat update we get teased about for weeks :D

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
7 years 1 week ago
Just posted an update from our Fearless Leader! :D

valiance.shogn.net/blogs/general/27-development-continues
1 user said "Thank You!"

7 years 1 week ago
AEGIS wrote:
Just posted an update from our Fearless Leader! :D

valiance.shogn.net/blogs/general/27-development-continues

Yeay! *jumps into reading* :)
1 user said "Thank You!"
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS