RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

donated but cant play

5 years 4 months ago
i donated but still dont have permission to dl the game. please help.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

5 years 4 months ago
so... nothing?

5 years 2 months ago
@dyno989, give it a try now. You may need to logout of your account and log back in. Let me know if you have any further issues. Try this link once you log back in:

valiance.shogn.net/forum/investor-genera...3-download-links-new

• Amdek
  • BronzeSilverGold
5 years 2 months ago
I donated and tried your link...does it take a while for the donation to process? Donated via paypal. -Rob

5 years 2 months ago
I've donated downloaded but it keeps connecting for hours. Doubtful I shall donate anymore . Difficulty in trying investor alpha hmm

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
5 years 2 months ago
syneti wrote:
I've donated downloaded but it keeps connecting for hours. Doubtful I shall donate anymore . Difficulty in trying investor alpha hmm

The game is down for patching. See the link below for the latest updates.

valiance.shogn.net/forum/bulletins-patch...server-patch-updates

5 years 2 months ago
We'll be adding some tech to the UI to inform users when the server is down, also. This will help users know that they're not only having connection issues, but that the server is also down.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Bug updates going in this weekend, however!

5 years 2 months ago
As First impressions go not a good one. Servers apparently went down 18th Jan 2 days ago it's now 20th Jan. I assume Shogun is based in America. What have I got myself into! Regretting this decision to donate and help this game already on the first evening of joining. Oh I'm UK based. I also thought 24 hour patches were a thing of the past Are we living in 1997 ?

One you should look into shorter patches even with so called big patches.

5 years 2 months ago
Is the game only up during USA night times ? Thanks so far for the information provided Aegis. I read we hope to have it hope this evening, yet I simply always see Server Down!

Could you at least publish times you plan to have it up, Plan to take down . I'd rather see this game succeed than the alternative. A genre which is severely lacking on the current market.

With a table at least new donators could see when they can test. And plan accordingly when to test. And provide feedback on the forums. I have a busy schedule , mostly due too work. So 'd rather plan my evenings around all of my home projects. Hour for this an hour for that bed work etc!

I'd compliment the work done so far however I've yet to see it in-game. only have this website as a guide just like non investors currently!

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
5 years 2 months ago
The current investor alpha server is up all the time except when, like at the moment, it is down for patching. We have limited resources and unfortunately when doing final testing and implementation of patches need to take the server down.

When we have updates on when the server will be back it will be posted in the Patch Notes area of the forum.
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS