RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Unable to log in

• Page:

6 years 2 weeks ago
I am getting an error saying invalid username or password. I have attempted to reset password and recover username with no problem but still cannot log in. Any ideas guys?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

6 years 2 weeks ago
thats okay all im getting is unconnected

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 1 week ago
Please email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and they can assist.

6 years 1 week ago
I have and only received an Auto response two days ago.

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 1 week ago
There were a couple of holidays this weekend so please be patient...

I will let them know you are waiting though.

6 years 1 week ago
Thanks for your time. i look forward to checking out the game.
1 user said "Thank You!"

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 1 week ago
No problemo! I'm told they are doing some followups today so stay tuned...

6 years 1 week ago
Thanks, nothing yet but fingers crossed. i appreciate you letting me know.

6 years 1 week ago
Im having the same problem. Its connected, but the username or password is wrong. I have just reinstalled the game again and I noticed that the log says that it is done. But there was some errors. Try and restart the launcher.The game only fills 5.4GB. That dosnt seems like much.
I have tried to restart the launcher (the one from the zip) several times, with no luck.

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 1 week ago
Did you first wipe everything Valiance from your drive before reinstalling with a newly downloaded installer?

6 years 1 week ago
Yes. I have uninstalled the game. Removed the previous files I donwloaded. Tried to install it again. Both in the place i wanted to be, and ind the place it suggest it to be installed. The same thing happens again. "Invalid Username or Password."
I have made sure that the folder is gone, and the download file is deleted. Is there any other places I should look?

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 1 week ago
No at this point I'd say you need to email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Sounds more like an account issue actually.

6 years 1 week ago
With all the info I have gathered on the forum, it might be the _ in my Nickname ROC_Priest. I have contacted support. I hope they can change it to ROCPriest, if it turns out that, that is the issue. I will see what happens. Thanks for your respons.
1 user said "Thank You!"

6 years 1 week ago
I'm having this same problem. I messaged support, so hopefully I'll hear from them soon.

6 years 1 week ago
Yeah I am having this issue and I have also emailed support. No reply other than the autoreply yet. I got my copy from here
valiance.shogn.net/forum/investor-genera...3-download-links-new
Hoping it is the right place as the version number in the download link there is the same number as the one from months ago I deleted before re-downloading.

6 years 1 week ago
I still haven't heard anything beyond the auto reply in a week. If one of you guys come up with something please let us know on this thread. It would be much appreciated.
1 user said "Thank You!"

6 years 1 week ago
I've been having the same exact issue for the last couple weeks. I have a feeling it has something to do with newer accounts being made. I made my account mid march and haven't been able to log in at all to the game since then with the continuous same error message about my login/password being wrong. But I can imagine how frustrating this is on their end too with all these emails about the same problem. There is no doubt they're doing everything they can to fix it. Just gotta be patient!

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 1 week ago
DeadEyesArt wrote:
I've been having the same exact issue for the last couple weeks. I have a feeling it has something to do with newer accounts being made. I made my account mid march and haven't been able to log in at all to the game since then with the continuous same error message about my login/password being wrong. But I can imagine how frustrating this is on their end too with all these emails about the same problem. There is no doubt they're doing everything they can to fix it. Just gotta be patient!

Have you emailed support? They may be backed up but they will catch up to you as soon as they can.

6 years 1 week ago
I am having the same error, I deleted the old game and files and installed the new one and I have been unable to log in. I have logged in with previous versions but have been away for the past couple of months due to work. I emailed support but have not heard anything back yet. Hope they find a fix for this issue.

6 years 1 week ago
We got a few fixes in tonight that should resolve the login issue. We're doing more testing today to put more conditions to the test.Please let us know here if you are still unable to login after this message.
  • Page:
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS