RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Donated, but no access to game

• Page:

5 years 2 months ago
I donated on January 31, but I still don't have permission to access the download for the game.

Also, I've been looking through the forums and you guys seem maybe kind of understaffed? If you need help with keeping up with answering support requests and helping with small issues like this one, I'd be happy to volunteer a bit.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

5 years 2 months ago
It's been a week now and I still can't download the game.

5 years 2 months ago
The game seems to be on autopilot now, no support for a while. I'm guessing it might be some time before anyone there notices that people can't play for the game they donated to.

If no one can play and it keeps on like this, I guess just check how to get a refund, that's what I'm going to do at the end of the week if there is no help with this by then.

5 years 2 months ago
The thing is, AEGIS just logged on today, and also a couple days ago, but apparently he's just not looking at the forums I guess? I don't know. I had really high hopes for this project, but at this rate, I'm not sure I can support it.

5 years 2 months ago
i just donated there, but have no access to download it either u got any idea??

5 years 2 months ago
Dang, wish I had looked at the forums before donating. Guess I'm going to see if I can cancel the Paypal payment.

5 years 2 months ago
Oh, I hadn't thought of that. Crap. Is there a way to dispute charges like this and get a refund?

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
5 years 2 months ago
Whether you are still trying to get access or want a refund please email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Sorry for the late reply... I'm actually recovering from knee surgery and our support person had a family emergency. They should be back in action this week and will be catching up on both forum posts and email requests. It will take some time to catch up so please be patient.

Thank you!

5 years 2 months ago
I figured you show know, the email notification for your reply specifically to this thread was tagged as spam, which is why I didn't see it for a couple of days. Also, my offer to help with forum support stuff still stands, if you ever need it.
1 user said "Thank You!"

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
5 years 2 months ago
It happens. I try to remember to ask people to check their Spam and Trash folders just in case...

5 years 2 months ago
Moth, were you able to eventualy get online? I'm dead in the water, support hasn't responded in a couple weeks. Just wondering if anyone who had donated in the last couple of months has been able to log on.

Anyone?

5 years 2 months ago
Nope, not yet. I sent an email to support like AEGIS said a little over a week ago, but there's been no response thus far aside from the automated one that says the message was received. I'll give it a bit longer I guess, but then I'm going to see if I can get a refund, possibly through PayPal if I can't do so through support.

Edit: Good news, support got back to me. I still can't access the investor forums, but they sent me a download link for the launcher that works.
Last Edit: 5 years 2 months ago by Mothnight.

5 years 2 months ago
Moth, I can now log into the game, so give it a try!

• SKIPJACK
  • Developer
  • Chaos, I do it for the Lulz.
5 years 2 months ago
We are fully caught up on the support e-mails, as I've been told. So long as it was still a want, everyone should be good now. We've had people on the team out of commission for family emergencies, as well as Aegis with their surgeries.
I would say back away slowly but umm… I think I’ll just shoot you.

5 years 2 months ago
I Donated today i was just wondering what kind of time frame i might be looking at before i get access to download and play the game

• SKIPJACK
  • Developer
5 years 2 months ago
Normally it shouldn't take longer than 24 hours, but if there's backed up e-mails, or for some reason it's overlooked, we ask people to wait at least 2 days, then we can start poking the guys who do it. It's done manually, so sometimes things get missed. (Or when sent, the e-mail providers register it as spam, advertising, or some other type of e-mail so when you receive it, it's missed on your end because it's in a weird folder)

5 years 2 months ago
OK. Thank you for the info i wanted an approximate time frame because i am very bad about checking my emails regularly lol.

5 years 1 month ago
so eh its been 4 days now and i would really like to get to play a bit this weekend so eh.. Poke.

• SKIPJACK
  • Developer
5 years 1 month ago
And you've checked all your folders in your e-mail to make sure it's not missed?

If you would, please send an e-mail to the support team at: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

That way you can poke them for real, I'll let them know it's incoming.
Last Edit: 5 years 1 month ago by SKIPJACK.

5 years 1 month ago
I have been keeping a close eye on my email checked spam folders and everything and have seen no email. ill email support thanks
  • Page:
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS