RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Aquatic Pets

7 years 5 months ago
From my understanding there is water in VO. In CO, when a player enters the water with pets out, the animals would transform into sharks (Or shark bears/shark wolves). Will there be aquatic creatures and pets in VO? It would be strange to see a creature floating in the air though, but I have seen it before with MMO bosses whom are water based.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

7 years 5 months ago
I think this could be worried about maybe late beta. Right now i believe the devs are worried more about the actual gameplay and player areas. The skills and classes working are very important but in alpha you have to expect them to still make changes. I would like to see an aquatic movement for pets though when release comes out.
Last Edit: 7 years 5 months ago by Deacon.

7 years 5 months ago
I get that, but that is what these forums are for, to ask about the game.

Nothing to discuss at this moment in regards to alpha, so we discuss other stuff.

This thread for example, was made by a mod/dev as a Q&A for the power system. it was an open Q&A and people were discussing powers that may be far off in terms of development. The pet system was also mentioned, which is what I am discussing with aquatic pets.

valiance.shogn.net/forum/valiance-powers...wer-abilities-system

7 years 5 months ago
can my robots become mechanical sharks and manta rays with laser beams on head please, at some future future time or more appropriately can people get option to make 2 or even 3 models for their henchmen(if they are going ot be cusomisable as sujested in some info snipits) so they could have one for flying one for ground one for water for eg
but having options for different mechanical animals would be nice for pets mechanical eyes also maybe some big alien eye beasts also but id say most of that will come later in beta and also in expansions, which im fine with give us a nice mix of fire, ice, radiation, dark, energy, weapons extra first then diversify stuff like multiple model options depending on environment for pets :P
Such is Life
Knowledge is power, hide it well

7 years 5 months ago
The potential is there for that.

Cat body with an owl head and bat wings? Wonder if crazy/silly creations would be possible.
Last Edit: 7 years 5 months ago by TheCity.

7 years 3 months ago
Aquatic pets?

Will we have them?

I am full of questions so early because surely this stuff will get asked by someone down the line, grappling, minion options, size, etc etc.

Last Edit: 7 years 3 months ago by TheCity.
Moderators: AEGIS